Cookies, do you prefer chewy or crispy? Our family prefers chewy! We hope you do too! This recipe makes cookies that are fairly similar to the Mrs. Field’s Cookies! Now that with this recipe, I realized how easy and quick it is to bake yummy chocolate chip cookies, there really isn’t much an excuse to purchase them anymore! It only takes about 30 minutes to make from scratch!
|INGREDIENTS (makes about 2 dozens)|
|Unsalted Butter (Melted)||1 Stick / 115g|
|Dark Brown Sugar||1¼ Cups / 150g|
|Light Brown Sugar||⅓ Cup / 50g|
|Cake Flour||1 Cup / 110g|
|Bread Flour||1 Cup / 100g|
|Baking Soda||¾ Teaspoon|
|Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips/Chunks||1 Cup / 120g|
- Preheat oven to 360F/180C.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the butter and sugars until there are no lumps.
- Whisk in the egg.
- Add sifted flour, baking soda, and a pinch of salt and mix well with a silicon spatula until it forms into a smooth batter.
- Fold in the chocolate.
- Scoop a small ball shape of dough onto a baking sheet with sufficient space between one another.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 360F/180C.
- Carefully transfer the cookies on a cooling rack to cool down before serving.
Recipe adapted from [Draw me a pastry]