Broccoli, the most consumed kind of veggies in my home! I’m always on the look out for new ways of cooking broccoli since my kids never reject broccoli! Here’s one easy delicious recipe that all kids should love, because… there’re lots of cheese!!
|Broccoli Florets||7oz / 200g|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon / 15g|
|[SAUCE] All Purpose Flour||1 Tablespoon|
|[SAUCE] Milk||⅔ Cup / 150ml|
|[SAUCE] Shredded Mozzarella Cheese||¼ Cup / 50g|
|[SAUCE] Salt||⅓ Teaspoon|
- Prepare the broccoli by steaming or boiling the florets slightly. (If you frozen broccoli, defrost them.)
- Melt butter in the fry pan under medium-low heat, and pour the [SAUCE] ingredients to the pan as well and mix well.
- When the cream cheese batter starts to heat up, add broccoli and stir well so that the broccoli florets are all covered with the cream cheese sauce.
- Turn off the heat, transfer the all the broccoli together and the cream cheese sauce to an oven-proof dish and sprinkle a small handful of shredded cheese on top.
- Place the dish into the Air Fryer and cook at 380F/200C for 8 minutes.