There are quite an amount of different variations of the Marry Me Chicken recipes out there. This particular one is delicious and is again recommended by my friend who is a great enthusiastic English teacher (and home-cook chef) Ms. Claudia Lee Kimura! I basically trust every recipe that suggests! This one further proofs it!!
|Chicken Thigh Meat||2 Pieces (1lb / 450g)|
|[SAUCE] Minced Garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|[SAUCE] Dried Oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|[SAUCE] Sun Dried Tomatoes||¾ Cup (3oz) / 200ml (80g)|
|[SAUCE] Chicken Broth||¾ Cup / 200ml|
|[SAUCE] Heavy Cream||¾ Cup / 200ml|
|[SAUCE] Red Pepper Flakes (optional)||½ Teaspoon|
- Preheat oven to 380F/200C.
- Remove skin of the chicken thigh meat, cut into smaller bite size pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- In an oven-proof skillet, heat some oil on medium heat and cook chicken for about 3 minutes until both sides turn brown. Set aside on a plate.
- Combine all [SAUCE] ingredients into the same skillet and cook under medium-low heat.
- When the sauce brings to a boil, add the chicken into the skillet and stir well so that the chicken pieces are fully immersed in the sauce.
- Place the entire oven-proof skillet into the oven (without a lid) and bake for 20 minutes at 380F/200C.
Recipe adapted from [40 Aprons]