If you are a potato lover, you will like this! I have had lots of different kinds of fries and fried potatoes in the past, this recipe is a special and different one. The anchovy gives a nice mature accent! If you are hosting a party, this will be a great choice!
|Canned Anchovy||4 Pieces of Fillets|
4 Teaspoons Oil
|Olive Oil||4 Teaspoons|
|Grated Garlic||1½ Teaspoons|
- Cut the potatoes into wedges. (Optional: You can peel off skin of the potatoes as well.)
- Place potato wedges into the Air Fryer basket, drizzle or spray some olive oil to coat the potatoes and cook at 380F/200C for around 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, finely mince the anchovy.
- When the potatoes are finished cooking in the air fryer, heat the olive oil and the oil from the canned anchovy in a fry pan under medium-low heat. Transfer the potato wedges to the pan and gently pan fry for a minute or so. Add grated garlic and the minced anchovy, mix well and further pan fry for a brief few minutes
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the potato wedges and serve immediately.
NOTE: You can use frozen potato wedges instead. If that’s the case, you can simply defrost them and start from step 3.
Recipe adapted from [here]