My family loves spreading jam on toast for breakfast and because of that, I always have jam in the pantry! Who knows that you can use jam for cooking!? If you have apricot jam, this will be such an easy quick meal to make! It has a sweet taste and my kids love it! It’s great to pair with white steam rice as well! Try it!
|Chicken Thigh Meat||2 Pieces (1lb / 450g)|
|Salt & Black Pepper||For seasoning|
|Garlic Powder||½ Teaspoon|
|[SAUCE] Apricot Jam||½ Cup / 150g / 100ml|
|[SAUCE] Minced Garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|[SAUCE] Soy Sauce||2 Tablespoons|
|[SAUCE] Brown Sugar||1½ Tablespoons|
- De-skin the chicken thigh meat and cut into bite size pieces.
- Slightly season the chicken with salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken on medium heat until both sides are browned and about 80% cooked through.
- In a small bowl, whisk [SAUCE] ingredients.
- Pour the sauce mixture into the pan and stir to coat the chicken. Let the sauce simmer for a few minutes until the consistency slightly thickens.
Recipe adapted from “How Sweet Eats“